1. Gallily, Ruth, Zhannah Yekhtin, and Lumír Ondřej Hanuš. “Overcoming the bell-shaped dose-response of cannabidiol by using cannabis extract enriched in cannabidiol.” Pharmacol Pharm 6.2 (2015): 75-85.
2. Blasco-Benito, et al. Appraising the “entourage effect”: antitumor action of a pure cannabinoid versus a botanical drug preparation in preclinical models of breast cancer.
3. Pamplona, et al. Potential Clinical Benefits of CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts Over Purified CBD in Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy: Observational Data Meta-analysis.
4. Attenuation of early phase inflammation by cannabidiol prevents pain and nerve damage in rat osteoarthritis. Philpott HT et al. Pain. 2017 Dec;158(12):2442-2451.
5. Miller RJ et al. Is cannabis an effective treatment for joint pain? Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2017 Sep-Oct;35 Suppl 107(5):59-67.
6. Gamble, Lauri-Jo et al. “Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Clinical Efficacy of Cannabidiol Treatment in Osteoarthritic Dogs”
7. Efficacy and safety of cannabis for treating children with refractory epilepsy. Neale M et al. Nurs Child Young People. 2017 Sep 11;29(7):32-37.
8. Cannabidiol attenuates seizures and social deficits in a mouse model of Dravet syndrome. Kaplan JS et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017 Oct 17;114(42):11229-11234.
9. In vivo Evidence for Therapeutic Properties of Cannabidiol (CBD) for Alzheimer’s Disease. Watt G, Karl T. Front. Pharmacol., 03 February 2017.
10. Cannabidiol Reduces Brain Damage and Improves Functional Recovery After Acute Hypoxia-Ischemia in Newborn Pigs. Hector Lafuente, et al. Pediatric Research 70, 272–277 (2011).
11. Cannabidiol administration after hypoxia-ischemia to newborn rats reduces long-term brain injury and restores neurobehavioral function. Pazos MR, et al. J.Neuropharmacology. 2012 Oct;63(5):776-83. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2012.05.034.
12. Cannabinoid Regulation of Acute and Anticipatory Nausea. Rock EM et al. Cannabis Cannabinoid Res. 2016 Apr 1;1(1):113-121.
13. Cannabinoids suppress acute and anticipatory nausea in preclinical rat models of conditioned gaping. Parker LA et al. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2015 Jun;97(6):559-61.
14. Cannabidiol regulation of emotion and emotional memory processing: relevance for treating anxiety-related and substance abuse disorders. Lee JLC et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2017 Oct;174(19):3242-3256.
15. Plastic and Neuroprotective Mechanisms Involved in the Therapeutic Effects of Cannabidiol in Psychiatric Disorders. Campos AC et al. Front Pharmacol. 2017 May 23;8:269.